Give your soul what it has been craving!
Here is your opportunity to reduce stress, rebuild your energy and get back in alignment with your health by giving back to your mind, your body and your spirit.
It is time to counteract mental and physical stress and bring in the calm, peace and tranquility your soul seeks.
That’s why Helen from HOL Health is providing the perfect space with expert resources to relax, restore, and rebalance yourself from the inside out.
This is just what you need.
Limited to 15 people.
"I was lucky enough to join Helen’s first retreat at SOMA in Byron."
"Having never been at a retreat before and slightly nervous on the expectations I was overwhelmingly surprised. Now 3 weeks on since leaving I can’t believe what an impact those 5 days have made on my life. Not being a morning person and now waking to watch the sunrise (admittedly in bed during these cooler mornings) then doing a quick 30mins yoga flow. I’ve also brought home the great things we were taught in regards to nutrition and eating seasonally and have also imparted this knowledge back to my loved ones. Helen, took me on a journey that I never thought I needed but my heart and soul desperately craved. Nothing was forced, it was self guided and I had the most amazing woman making sure I was safe through the whole thing. Thank you Helen for coming in to my life and showing this troubled soul what an amazing person she is."
November 10th - November 14th 2023
- 5 days / 4 nights luxury accommodation at Soma with your own private suite consisting of a king size bed and ensuite
- Twice daily guided 60 minute yoga sessions, combining Vinyasa Flow and Yin Yoga lead by Helen Uskovic in the huge geodesic yoga dome immersed in the rainforest on the property
- A beautiful hike exploring the beauty of Byron Bay
- Daily guided meditations
- Delicious organic meals served on site for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the duration of the retreat as well as organic coffee and chai tea served each morning
- Freshwater infinity lap pool and outdoor rainforest functional training area
- Massive fire pit perfect for sunset gatherings
- Beautiful common living areas to connect with others and relax in with bespoke designer furniture and modern interiors featuring contemporary art from some of Australia’s most celebrated artists
- Mystical bamboo and rainforest with thousands of botanical species and wildlife and organic garden
- Plenty of down time to chill, read and and unwind as well as explore the property and venture into Byron Bay
"THE ULTIMATE RESTORATION RETREAT WITH HOL health."
"Very well organised and what a beautiful place to be. Helen hosted a retreat for 5 days of yoga, meditation, clean eating and mindset activities. And I have never experienced anything like that before it was a success. I personally quit smoking, detoxed, started exercising again and met a bunch of empowering ladies. I will definitely be joining HOL health again for the ultimate retreat experience. I attended the Soma retreat which Helen organised. What an incredible experience. I’ve never felt so relaxed and calm. We had yoga classes daily, exercise classes, an abundance of very healthy, yet delicious food. Helen has a down to earth way of being a leader and creating an atmosphere where we all felt safe and comfortable to be ourselves. We never had to do anything at all. It was up to us what we chose to do every day. Looking forward to attending her next retreat."
THE RETREAT SPACE
Soma is only a short 10 minute drive from the center of Byron yet feels like a sanctuary tucked in the hills away from civilisation. With the intention of creating a space to recharge your batteries, Soma has been mindfully designed with a modern yet warm aesthetic, allowing clarity externally for whatever space you need within. Featuring a 22 acre forest with thousands of variety of plant species, you can explore the forest, relax by the fresh water infinity pool, practice in the yoga dome or simply read a book in the shared living area.
This breathtaking sanctuary includes:
- Accommodation consists of 10 deluxe rooms all with king beds, A/C and ensuites
- Bespoke designer furniture and modern interiors featuring contemporary art from some of Australia’s most celebrated artists
- Huge geodesic yoga dome immersed in the lush bamboo and lychee forest
- Infrared sauna
- Spring-fed dam laden with lotus flowers and a custom-made Zen garden
- Eco friendly with 44 solar panels
- We allow freedom to the individual at our retreats, so you are free to participate in as many or as few of the activities that you like
Limited to 10 bedrooms. Each suite comprises of a king bed and a private ensuite so is suitable for an individual, a couple or friends who are happy to share.
- $2995 per person
- $2695 per person (if you’d love to sleep in the same bed with a friend or partner)
Deposit: $995 p/p due at time of booking
Balance: Paid in full by 10th August 2023 (payment plan available with 10% admin fee)
It is the responsibility of the guest to read and understand our cancellation policy before making a reservation. In the event of cancellation by the guest, regardless of the circumstances, the following refund fees, minus the deposit, apply:
- The deposit is non-refundable but may be transferred to another retreat or to a friend if 90 days notice is given.
- For Cancellations done within 90 days or less before due arrival date - 0% refund
- For Cancellations done more than 90 days before due arrival date - 50% refund if your place is able to be filled