Give your soul what it has been craving….
With a tumultuous 2 years of lockdowns and stress, it is time to give back to your mind, your body and your spirit.
It is time to counteract mental and physical stress and bring in the calm, peace and tranquility your soul seeks.
That’s why Helen from HOL Health is providing the perfect space with expert resources to relax, restore, and rebalance yourself from the inside out.
This is just what you need.
Limited to 15 people.
May 29th - June 1st 2022
• 5 days / 4 nights luxury accommodation at Soma with your own private suite consisting of a king size bed and ensuite
• Twice daily guided 60 minute yoga sessions, combining Vinyasa Flow and Yin Yoga lead by Helen Uskovic in the huge geodesic yoga dome immersed in the rainforest on the property
• Day 2 and 3 include a low impact 30 minute workout
• Daily guided sunrise meditations
• Delicious organic meals served on site for breakfast, lunch and dinner for the duration of the retreat as well as organic coffee and chai tea served each morning
• Freshwater infinity lap pool and outdoor rainforest functional training area
• Massive fire pit perfect for sunset gatherings
• Beautiful common living areas to connect with others and relax in with bespoke designer furniture and modern interiors featuring contemporary art from some of Australia’s most celebrated artists
• Mystical bamboo and rainforest with thousands of botanical species and wildlife and organic garden
• Plenty of down time to chill, read and and unwind as well as explore the property and venture into Byron Bay
THE RETREAT SPACE
Soma is only a short 10 minute drive from the center of Byron yet feels like a sanctuary tucked in the hills away from civilisation. With the intention of creating a space to recharge your batteries, Soma has been mindfully designed with a modern yet warm aesthetic, allowing clarity externally for whatever space you need within. Featuring a 22 acre forest with thousands of variety of plant species, you can explore the forest, relax by the fresh water infinity pool, practice in the yoga dome or simply read a book in the shared living area.
The sanctuary includes:
• Accommodation consists of 10 deluxe rooms all with king beds, A/C and ensuites
• Bespoke designer furniture and modern interiors featuring contemporary art from some of Australia’s most celebrated artists
• Huge geodesic yoga dome immersed in the lush bamboo and lychee forest
• Infrared Sauna and magnesium Ice Bath
• Spring fed dam laden with lotus flowers and custom-made zen garden
• Eco friendly with 44 solar panels
• We allow freedom to the individual at our retreats, so you are free to participate in as many or as few of the activities that you like
Limited to the first 15 people
• $2445 p/p couple or share with a friend *
• $2695 p/p solo stay
Deposit: $995 p/p due at time of booking
Balance: Paid in full by 1st May 2022 (payment plan available)
* Each suite comprises of a king bed and private ensuite so is suitable for an individual, a couple or friends who are happy to share.
Transfer $995 deposit or full amount to: