Self care retreat
With stress being the major cause of illness as well as a contributing factor affecting our mental and physical health, it is time to pack your bags for 3 beautiful nights and 4 magical days to replenish your mind, body and spirit in a beautiful place.
Helen from HOL Health is providing a peaceful space in the Hunter Valley, NSW, Australia with expert resources to relax, revitalise and rebalance yourself from the inside out.
This is just what your soul’s doctor ordered.
Limited to 12 people.
September 9th - September 12th
• 4 days / 3 nights luxury accommodation at Nu Leaf
• Twice daily guided 60 minute yoga sessions, combining Vinyasa Flow in the morning and Yin Yoga in the evening lead by Helen, suitable for beginners and injuries
• Daily guided sunrise meditations
• Day 1 and 3 include a 30 minute workout, suitable for beginners and injuries
• Day 2 includes horse riding. Several studies have shown that spending time with animals can reduce problems such as depression, stress and anxiety, and increase positive thinking and happiness levels. Horses in particular are attuned to the feelings of others and are an ideal calming influence.
• Day 3 includes grape stomping to cultivate fun. Reigniting our sense of play relieves stress, improves brain function, boosts your creativity, improves your connection to others, keeps you feeling energetic, can help heal emotional wounds, helps you improve social skills and teaches cooperation with others.
• Delicious meals served on site for breakfast, lunch and dinner for the duration of the retreat as well as coffee and tea available all day
• World class facilities set amidst the vineyards of The Hunter Valley
• Plenty of down time to chill, read, unwind, explore the property and The Hunter Valley
•We allow freedom to the individual at our retreats, so you are free to participate in as many or as few of the activities that you like
Sold out - The Ultimate Restoration Retreat
We are absolutely grateful and honoured for the overwhelming response to our retreat. If you missed out, please don't despair, we will hold more. Please leave us your email and we will input your details in our database so that you stay in touch with our upcoming retreats. We have plenty more deliciousness coming up.
Give your soul what it has been craving….
With a tumultuous 2 years of lockdowns and stress, it is time to give back to your mind, your body and your spirit.
It is time to counteract mental and physical stress and bring in the calm, peace and tranquility your soul seeks.
That’s why Helen from HOL Health is providing the perfect space with expert resources to relax, restore, and rebalance yourself from the inside out.
This is just what you need.
Limited to 15 people.
May 29th - June 2nd 2022
• 5 days / 4 nights luxury accommodation at Soma with your own private suite consisting of a king size bed and ensuite
• Twice daily guided 60 minute yoga sessions, combining Vinyasa Flow and Yin Yoga lead by Helen Uskovic in the huge geodesic yoga dome immersed in the rainforest on the property
• Day 2 and 3 include a low impact 30 minute workout
• Daily guided sunrise meditations
• Delicious organic meals served on site for breakfast, lunch and dinner for the duration of the retreat as well as organic coffee and chai tea served each morning
• Freshwater infinity lap pool and outdoor rainforest functional training area
• Massive fire pit perfect for sunset gatherings
• Beautiful common living areas to connect with others and relax in with bespoke designer furniture and modern interiors featuring contemporary art from some of Australia’s most celebrated artists
• Mystical bamboo and rainforest with thousands of botanical species and wildlife and organic garden
Plenty of down time to chill, read and and unwind as well as explore the property
GOAL SETTING & IMPLEMENTATION THE HOL WAY
To guarantee your best next quarter:
I will be holding an online (zoom) workshop for goal setting/ focus and intention this Saturday, it will take just 60 minutes
The session is $20 for recurring members or $45 if you need the planners digitally send to you...
SELF CARE SUNDAY
This day is the ultimate in Physical Self Care!
What is it?
It’s a 2 hour practical workshop that will release a lot of stored up stiffness, tension and stress in your body. We will infuse a range of methods and techniques that you will be armed with, to be able to help yourself whenever you need...
12 Day Food Challenge
“I’m just not eating right”
“I can’t fit into my clothes”
“My mental health is so bad